As we all know, football returns in the Fall. My fellow collab bloggers and I think that it would be a great idea to include you in on how we get ready for GAME DAY!
re I personally do not watch pro football, there’s no particular reason haha. I just really love college football, ALABAMA football in particular. There are 3 things that I must have for game day: tasty food, cozy spot, and my game jersey of course. So for this post, I am going to include one of my favorite recipes for game day:)
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP:
This recipe is so easy, the only hard part is shredding the chicken and well… waiting for it to finish baking lol.
Ingredients ( serving size of 4):
- 1-2 pounds of chicken breast fillets
- 1 box of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese
- 1 bottle of ranch dressing
- 1 bottle of sauce of your choice (mine is buffalo mild)
- Put a pot of water on the oven
- When it comes to a boil, put the chicken in until it gets tender
- Turn the oven on to 345 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shred the chicken to thin pieces (of your preference)
- Mix the above list of ingredients with the chicken in this order:
- Cream cheese
- Colby jack cheese
5. Put the mix into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes
6. Pull it out and let it cool and then ENJOY:)
That is all that recipe! As far as the rest of the day goes, it’s pretty simple, I just need a Pepsi, chicken dip, a warm blanket, and my jersey haha. I will forever for ALABAMA
CRIMSON TIDE. ROLL TIDE!! Below will be my fellow blogger’s links, make sure to check them out and follow them if you would like to!
Last week’s Fall Collab Post: It’s Fall Y’all!